We interrupt this baseball blog to bring you some quick commentary on the Aaron Hernandez situation.
What we know:
- Hernandez, Odin Lloyd, and two other men left a bar and got into a vehicle driven by Hernandez.
- Odin Lloyd’s body was found less than half a mile from Hernandez’s house, shot in the head.
- Hernandez’s home security system, including video surveillance, was destroyed.
- Hernandez turned his cell phone over to investigators…in pieces.
- Hernandez hired cleaners on Monday to clean his house.
Do the math, folks. With Gronk having back surgery and Hernandez…detained…it’s Tebow time!
We now return you to the normally scheduled baseball blog where the Sox and Tigers are scoreless in the third.