Well, Blogger is being a little bitch today and won’t let me add a picture. And I’m not in the mood to figure it out. It was going to be a guy sleeping at his desk. If you want to see the real thing, just come by my office later.
1) If you predicted 15 homeruns for Alex Gonzalez, you are still in good shape.
2) The Red Sox and NESN could air a show by just placing a camera in the dugout and letting it roll. I’d watch. Papi hugging Johnny Pesky after doing his homerun jig with Wily Mo was priceless.
3) Oakland is officially “Fenway West” based on last night’s crowd.
4) Remy and DO are first ballot entries to the broadcasting Hall of Fame (if there is such a thing).
5) The A’s still have, by far, the ugliest uniforms in baseball.
6) David Ortiz is the MVP this year, as well as being the face of Major League Baseball.
7) “No Fear” drinks mixed with cheap vodka seem like a good idea when you’re drinking them, but they’re really not.
8) Tina must go.
9) Taylor Hicks must die.
10) Josh Beckett must shave.
Now if anyone is looking for me, I’ll be in a darkened, deserted conference room or in the last stall of the men’s room napping.